Are you looking for a way to make Valentine’s Day more Christ-centered? This Fruit of the Spirit Valentine’s Day Unit Study is a character-building study that studies all nine Fruits of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22-23.
This study focuses on love, the greatest commandment, and the root of all of the fruit and is full of simple, yet thought-provoking activities that will help your family grow together in God’s Word.
I am super excited about this unit study! I created this as a personal need for my children to learn more and study the Fruit of the Spirit as well as help them build their character with each fruit. Not only has it helped us, but it’s also a great resource for other families to learn and grow together.
The study includes:
- Word Study
- Memory Verse
- Bible Study Verse (ESV version used)
- Read Jesus Storybook Bible Story
- Hands-On Food Activities (with recipes!)
- Activity Worksheets
- Critical Thinking
- Game…and more!
How To Use The Study:
This study can be used any time of year, but was written with Valentine’s Day in mind because the study focuses on love. You can use the following schedule for inspiration:
- Use as a 9-week study (focusing on 1 fruit per week)
- Use as a 4-week study (focusing on 2 fruits for 3 weeks and 3 fruit one week)
- Use as a daily study starting in February leading up to Valentine’s Day
What Age Is The Study For:
This study is great for preschool through elementary ages and can be modified for middle school ages with provided Bible verses and activities.
With each fruit, there is an activity sheet that has the following categories to help you with each lesson:
- Definition of the fruit
- Verse (scripture for memorization)
- Make (fun and easy recipes to cook together)
- Read And Study (includes both a Jesus Storybook Bible story and a Bible verse to read)
- Activity (engaging lessons and activities)
- Think About It (use critical thinking to help with understanding)
Ready To Get Started?
You can purchase this Fruit of the Spirit Valentine’s Day Unit Study for only $12.99!
Bearing good fruit is made evident by being connected to Christ. As you go through this study with your children, I pray that the Holy Spirit will work on each of your hearts by refining your character to be more like His.
SHARE THE LOVE AND PIN THIS FOR LATER!